From Bed Activism...

1/11/2012 01:22:00 pm BenefitScroungingScum 3 Comments

Can't type much, but something extraordinary happened just now on twitter.

Someone pointed out how they helped from their beds (we decided beds on sofas count) and suddenly, everyone is saying that even though they were bedridden at times, they still did what they could to help the #spartacusreport

Will you leave a comment below if you did this? Two of our #spartacusreport helpers are in hospital seriously ill, I escaped by a whisker and Kaliya might yet follow them. One of our most brilliant supporters has not answered us for three days. We're very worried.

I think perhaps we ought to start recording what this has cost people.

3 comments:

Nell said...

I did and often do. Often can't get to my sofa. Often can't manage a laptop in bed so use my iPhone. Where would we be without such technology and these ways of connecting virtually? And where would we be without people like Sue and Kaliya giving us the opportunity to be involved as much as we are able?
Thanks to all!
Nell x

Chris said...

Fully agree with what Neil has said. Plus me too, same sitch so tweet email fb from iPhone

Ps I know I'm repetitive but thank you broken of Britten hardest hit guys

Bramble said...

I spent the day tweeting and RTing from my bed, had to stop in the afternoon for a sleep and was utterly exhausted by the end of it all. I've lost track of whether I've rested for a day, (or maybe it's been two now?) to recover (ish).